Monday, October 15, 2007

Salerno Hospital





Caring for the Best is the motto/mission of Salerno Hospital at FOB Salerno. Located at Khowst, Afghanistan --- they are on the front edge of caring for "the best" their fellow warriors, and Afghan nationals.

Check out "Richard's Deployment to Afghanistan . . ." as LTC Richard Phillips, commander of Salerno Hospital, and some guest bloggers chronicle the progress at Salerno Hospital.

Comment and ask questions, and let these warriors know we appreciate their service.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just curious, where did you get the picture, I took that when I was in Salerno.

Haole Wahine said...

Steve, please contact me at rejenia@aol.com, and I can update ya. It was a case of I got it from ... who got it from ...; who got it from ... We were only to track it back 3 levels, and trail came to an end.