Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Our International Friends . . .

Received this letter sent to a few Americans from a new acquaintance in Belgium . . .


Dear All, guys,

It has been exactley 6 years today since the attacks on the twin towers happened. In these years a lot of things have changed for all of us, for the world and to some of you, my friends…

I know that most of you have started to participate in the fight on terror, in whatever way, training, consulting, in your day to day job or even going to war!!!!

From this side of the lake, a lot of comments have been raised by people that have no clue, but on this tragic ‘birthday’ I wanted to let all of you know, how proud I am to know you, to have you doing what you are to allow my family, my girl and myself to go to sleep every night peacefully….

Here, in my surroundings we had a moment of silence for all the heroes lost, for all the heroes still fighting!!!! We think of you and support you as much as we can, all day every day!!!

SEMPER FI says it all, and THANK YOU doesn’t even come close, but words are not enough to express the minute of silence and its inpact on our hearts, that goes out to you all!!!!



Hope to see you all soon,

Kris and Josine




“Courage is required every day of your life - stand by your dreams and strive always to be prepared, for one day you will be tested!”- United States Navy Seals on Courage


Krisztian Zerbowitz

www.jkd.be
krisztian.zerkowitz@telenet.b

No comments: